William Eric Brown passed away as a result of « penetrating injury from exploding vaporizer pen, » based on the examiner that is medical
What things to understand
- William Eric Brown died after a cigarette that is electronic and cut their carotid artery, based on the Tarrant County healthcare Examiner.
- He passed away several time after the incident, into the medical center, whenever health practitioners attempted to eliminate a three-inch bit of steel from their head.
- Their grandmother, Alice Brown, stated she hoped others would recognize the risks of vape pencils. Continue reading « Fort Worth Guy Dies After Electronic Cigarette Explodes »